Replacing a pHin Monitor
Last Updated -
Customer Care will disconnect the current monitor
- In the pHin Mobile App, your hot tub or pool disc will show “almost ready, Continue with Setup”
- If necessary, you will be given an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) for returning your current Monitor, including a pre-paid shipping label via e-mail, to send back your monitor.
When your replacement monitor arrives, tap the “Continue Setup” disc
- Follow the setup flow in the pHin Mobile App
- Place your monitor in the water and pHin will resume monitoring.
- In the pHin Mobile App, the disc will read “Testing Water” until pHin is settled into the new water.
- After 30-45 minutes, the pHin will settle in and resume monitoring your water for you.